Sleep

Posted on

Sleep is very important because if we don’t get enough of it it can make us very tired and grumpy. You should not be going on devices at least an hour before you go to bed because the light that comes of the screen stops a special chemical from working. It is called Melanin which tells you it time to go to sleep.

So always make sure you get to bed on time and don’t go on your devices too long before you go to sleep

5 thoughts on “Sleep

1. Hi Grace,
    You’ve made some great points on how important sleep is for us… well done.
    Miss Grieve

2. Hello Grace,
    Great post there, sleep is very important and we all need to know about it. Devices can look very addicting so we need to stop that. I sure do get grumpy and tired after a not so good sleep.
    What time do you go to bed?
    Keep up the good work 🙂
    Ashling

3. Hi Grace,
    I think that your post was very good and I definitely learnt something new. Last year for genius hour I did sleep so if you want to know more I can probably help you.
    Did you learn anything more that could be added?
    Alex

4. Hi Grace,
    I really enjoyed reading your post on sleep it will really help me because my genius hour project is on sleep. I liked your post because you had lots of facts that I did not know and I liked the picture at the end. Do you know how many hours of sleep we should be getting a night? Keep up the great posts.
    Elisa 🙂