Popular Food in Australia Week 6

Posted on

1.Fan-tales is a very popular lolly here in Australia it is sold in many stores across Australia.

The fan tale is a chewy fudge caramel coated in chocolate.The rapping is yellow blue and red.It is also shown that yellow and red can make you hungry so when you see the red,blue and yellow raping  it will make you fell like eating one.

2.Tim tams-Yes Tim Tams are also one of the more popular sweets.They are a crunchy chocolate that comes in many different flavors such as white,dark, white and dark.

3.Pavlova-Pavlova is a type of cake that is ma range on the outside and a type of sponge on the inside.It also uselessly has berries on top.This cake is defiantly one of my favorite foods that are popular in Australia.

Fantales

Fantales

Tim Tams

Pavlova

One thought on “Popular Food in Australia Week 6

1. G’day Grace,

I loved your blog entry about popular food in Australia – it has made me very hungry! I especially appreciated your descriptions of the foods, that is a great addition for anyone who is overseas and is reading it. If you could suggest one of these foods to someone overseas to eat, which one would it be and why?

Best of luck with your next student blogging challenge, make sure you check back in regularly!
    – Rian

You can view my blogs here:
    http://rprestwich.blogspot.com.au/